Chris's friend Benny came down from Phoenix to help us with a few projects. Sydney now refers to him as Handy Manny because the guy can literally fix anything. They installed a new battery on the boat, checked the fluids, re-grouted our shower, rewired our surround sound and installed new speakers in the family room. Now this rewiring of the stereo is no easy task and has been attempted by many individuals. 7 hour after the initial start it was completely redone, no more echo or delay and works in all the speakers....and holy moly do we owe Benny! Chris was ready to throw the towel in, but Benny was determined not to sleep until he mastered it. THANK YOU BENNY!!

Sydney the helper
Here's a little snapshot of what happens in our house when I check-out and take a little "me" time. Dad's in charge and all hell breaks loose! *sigh*
Not only do we put our child to sleep on counter tops, but we promote floor sleeping as well.
I've been a craigslist junkie lately. Looking for little items to refinish, reupholster, make into something new. I finally scored a small little vanity/desk for Syd's big girl room for a price that would shock you! Consider this the "Before" picture. Now if the "After" isn't all that I'm dreaming it will be.....well then I'll pretend as though this posting never existed and shall look at you in a confused manner when you ask of it.





5 comments:
Love. The flashlight make me choke on my drink and the enormous dried corn pile about finished me off. Savannah crawled (?) by and said, "Sydney-Bee, Sydney-Bee". Now I'm typing a comment and she's demanding "see Syd-Bee".
Has she had a haircut recently or is her hair just naturally that straight and perfect? tehya has crazy hair. Long, but crazy! Wild and everywhere, lol. Been thinking about a cute cut but I'm too scared I'll regret it or afraid they will mess up her bangs cause I DON'T want to cut those into her hair, lol. Maybe I'll do it this summer, idk. Love her blanket too, btw. lol @ what happens when you get some "me time" picture. Looks familiar.
Had to laugh at the sleeping on the floor comment. Every night we put Jolie to sleep in her bed, and every night when I go in to check on her she is sleeping on the floor with all her "friends".
Can't wait to see the after photo of your Craigslist find.
Haha...hilarious! All of it! I can't wait to see the finished vanity, knowing you...it's gonna be awe inspiring!
Okay, you crack me up!! Where do I even begin!?!!? First of all, Benny makes all the rest of us who come to visit feel like free loaders! I guess I have to develop a new trade so that I can feel like I pull my weight while I am there! lol As of right now, I am totally a free loader!! LOL
The picture of Chris sleeping and Sydney with the corn, half eaten dinner, flash light on and watching a movie...yeah, that picture just made my whole day!! Thank you for that! I needed it! ;0D I really love and miss you guys SO much!!!!
Post a Comment